A Bail Bondsman Can Help When You’re Arrested in Kansas City
A bail bondsman is a good person to have available should you ever be arrested and formally charged with a crime, especially if you don’t have access to a large amount of cash to pay your bail.
Bail bonds are in place to get people out of jail without spending more money than they can afford. A bail bondsman can help you pay your bail and get out of jail early. When someone is arrested in Kansas City, you should call a bail bondsman to complete the bond paperwork. You will need a provide information such as your name, birthday, where you were arrested, and the charges against you. Some of the types of crimes that carry bail include:
While a bail bond can be used for any charges, felony charges are considered the most severe crimes. Some of the more common felonies involve violent crimes such as physical assault, destruction of property, arson, rape, and murder.
In most cases, misdemeanor charges don’t usually involve physical violence. Crimes of petty theft, discharging a firearm, driving infractions, some assault charges, vandalism, and trespassing are typical misdemeanors.
Driving under the influence (DUI) and driving while intoxicated (DWI) are two of the most common crimes in the United States. Fortunately, these charges usually allow bail. You should contact a bail bondsman to arrange for a fast release from jail.
Drug possession charges are also bondable. A bail bondsman can help obtain someone’s release by posting their bail with a bail bond.
Other advantages of hiring a bail bondsmen include:
- Experience in the arrest and bail bonds process. Most people have no idea how the process works or how bail bonds can be used to get someone out of jail quickly.
- Can speed the process along. It’s natural that you want to get out of jail as soon as possible; a bail bondsman can hasten the process.
- Makes it more affordable to get out of jail quickly. Working with a bondsman can be a more affordable way to get out of jail. In fact, most bondsmen will charge you no more than 10 percent of the total bail amount. In other words, you can get out of jail for a fraction of what it might otherwise cost you.
- Handles all the paperwork for you. Your bail bondsman can work through all the legal complexities to ensure get out of jail quickly, without hassle.
- Helps you avoid financial scrutiny. This means when you pay your own bail out-of-pocket, the court may audit your finances to ensure you have a legal source. Working with an experienced bail bondsman who has an established, respected reputation in the business, helps you avoid any type of investigation whatsoever.
As a qualified expert, a Bratten bail bondsman is prepared to work with you or your family to meet your needs when you need to be released from custody quickly. If you or someone you care about is arrested and has to pay a large amount of money to post a bail bond, our trustworthy bail bondsman will put up the money to the court on your behalf, and you will remain free until your court date.
All it takes is a phone call and a bail bondsman will consult with you, your parents, or your friends, explaining how the bail bonds process works, and guiding you through it.